The Corporate Volunteer Council (CVC) of Atlanta invites you to join a special stakeholder session as we plan content for our 2021 publication on corporate social impact and community engagement in partnership with the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Our conversation will take place on Wednesday, June 30 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. via Zoom. We will send Zoom information with your confirmation email. Prior to the meeting, we ask that you think about themes you would like to recommend for the section. Section themes suggested to date include:
1. GOING BEYOND THE STATEMENT: What actions are companies taking beyond public statements about social issues?
2. VIRTUAL AND SKILLS-BASED VOLUNTEERING: How a remote workforce has enhanced virtual and SBV
3. ESG: Why companies are embracing ESG and how it interfaces with CSR, SDGs and all of the other reporting and tracking structures.
4. WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? Will corporate community engagement return to the old familiar? Or will companies move forward with new strategies for engaging, measuring and reporting?
5. DRAWDOWN GEORGIA How are companies addressing climate change? Learn about how Georgia is leading the way nationally to reduce carbon emissions and safeguard our future.
Space is limited! We respectfully request that only one representative per member company/organization register in order to allow space for as many partners as possible to be represented. This program is open to CVC corporate members and official nonprofit member partners only and is appropriate for professionals at all levels of career experience. We look forward to this special conversation. As always, thank you for your ongoing support of the CVC.