The Corporate Volunteer Council (CVC) of Atlanta invites you to join a special stakeholder session as we plan content for our 2020 publication on corporate civic engagement in partnership with the Atlanta Business Chronicle. As you know, this has been an unusual year as we have faced COVID-19 and rampant social injustice. We feel that it is more important than ever to come together as a corporate community to highlight the work of CVC members as we work toward a healthier and more equitable tomorrow.
Our conversation will take place on Tuesday, June 30 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. via Zoom. We will send Zoom information with your confirmation email. Prior to the meeting, we ask that you think about themes you would like to recommend for the section.Section themes suggested to date include:
1. CORPORATIONS AND ANTI-RACISM: Actions companies are taking beyond public statements.
2. VOLUNTEERING IN A POST-COVID WORLD: What will corporate volunteering look like in the future?
3. VIRTUAL AND SKILLS-BASED VOLUNTEERING: How a remote workforce has enhanced virtual and SBV
4. THE FUTURE OF CSR: Expanding and interconnected roles
5. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF COVID-19: Positive outcomes that have come out of a most unusual time
Space is limited! We respectfully request that only one representative per member company/organization register in order to allow space for as many partners as possible to be represented. This program is open to CVC corporate members and official nonprofit member partners only and is appropriate for professionals at all levels of career experience. We look forward to this special conversation. As always, thank you for your ongoing support of the CVC.